How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program:
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- As of August 2006, over half of American adult internet users (61%) have taken virtual tours of another location online and on a typical day, more than six million people are taking virtual tours in cyberspace. (2006 Pew Study)
- According to the 2007 NAR home buyer and seller profile, for the first time ever the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%). As of the end of 2007 65% of agents have their own web sites.
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first time buyers use the internet to search for a home. (2006 NAR Survey)
- Images are one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular. (2007 NAR profile of home buyers and sellers)
- 54% of home buyers who are searching for their next home on realtor.com will not even look at a home unless there is a featured tour. (NAR, January 2006)
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher, at $86,900, compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. 2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip. (2006 Pew Study)
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all home buyers.
- Home buyers use the internet slightly more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%) and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%) or television (2%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006 Pew Study)
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $66-$150 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days. Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product. The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 40 CENTS per day and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE penetration. The cost to interact with your client is MUCH less when you use online interactive media.
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Home Sellers:
- Selling your property can be costly and time consuming. Traditional advertising such as newspaper ads, brochures, and open houses have a limited reach. These traditional forms of marketing don’t give buyers a feel for what your property actually looks like.
- The Internet is now being used to extend the marketing of your property. As of recent, realtors in the U.S. are now commonly using virtual tours. This now provides sellers with an enormous additional audience. Now buyer’s from all areas of the U.S. and beyond can view the property.
- A Premium Audio description of your home allows you to quickly communicate the selling points of your home.
- This online service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- This means you sell your property faster and will also save you time and money!
- Reach more buyers with our Virtual Tours than with any other comparable product or service on the Internet.
- With our Virtual Tour, you can avoid the hassles of having strangers visit your property unless they have seen your virtual tour and know they are qualified.
- You can also advertise your property through the real estate sections of leading Internet sites in addition to the links we provide.
- Email your property tour to prospects anywhere around the country.
- Offer people the chance to take a virtual tour from anywhere with Internet access—their home, office or from any remote location.
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Homebuyers:
- Searching for the right property can be time consuming and costly. Countless hours can be spent looking at properties and driving around to open houses. Virtual Tours can now eliminate hours of driving and viewing by optimizing time for both the buyer and their agent.
- The Internet is becoming a major factor in searching the majority of properties listed for sale. Rather than merely viewing a small exterior photo and a plain text description, we allow you to see full color 360º views of properties, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Virtual Tours enables out-of-town buyers to make qualified decisions efficiently and conveniently because they now have the ability to visually walk through the property without having to be there.
- Our Tour’s are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Buyers can literally show the property that they are thinking of buying, to family and friends before they make a buying decision.
- Use a Virtual Tour to look inside your future property when access to the property is limited -- visualize room sizes and decorating schemes before you move in!